Notify me when back in stock
Campsmart 4.3m Waterproof Caravan Privacy Screen
A Caravan certainly beats a tent in wet weather but it sure can get cramped inside, especially for families. That's where caravan annexes come in handy... But who really wants to carry those bulky walls around and risk put their back out setting up? Wouldn't it be great to have a quick & easy light weight but waterproof solution, effectively doubling your living space in wet condtions.
Campsmart's new range of Waterproof Caravan Privacy Screens have all the great features of the popular shade cloth awning walls with the huge bonus of being waterproof & lightweight. No need to carry around that set of bulky canvas walls.
Made out of Oxford Woven Polyester with a PU coating these awning walls are lightweight but extremely durable. The Oxford fabric weave provides better strength and durability than standard plain weaves and is often used for heavier duty fabrics. This allows for a thinner and light weight product, around half the volume and weight of regular privacy screens & up to 80% lighter than canvas awning walls. The lightweight and compact design means the Campsmart Waterproof Privacy Screens can be stowed away neatly when not in use in even the smallest of caravan boots.
Increadibly quick & easy to set up, the screen takes no more than a few minutes to install. Simply slide the 6mm spline into the groove of a roll out awning & peg down with the included guy ropes & pegs.
The same dimensions as the popular Campsmart Extra Drop (XD) range, these screens are longer than standard privacy screen. The 1.95m height means you can peg straight to the ground if set vertically or set an an angle using ropes & pegs. The Weatherproof Caravan Privacy Screens also feature D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs. This allows for the dual purpose of using the screen as a shade wall with guy ropes or using it as an awning extension on poles.
Note the 6mm spline is designed to fit "roll out" awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic & Sunburst. This screen is not suitable for European box awnings such as the Fiamma F45S and Thule Omnistor which require a 4mm or 5mm spline.
- D-Rings plus Eyelets on re-enforced tabs (5 along the bottom edge);
- 6mm spline for Roll Out Awnings
- Hemmed edging all around to prevent fraying;
- Provides excellent privacy and shade;
- Easy & quick to set up;
- Suitable for use with all popular roll out awning brands;
- Includes a convenient zippered carry bag;
- Includes 5x guy ropes & 5x steel zinc plated pegs (with peg bag).
- Screen Material: Oxford Polyester with a Polyurethane coating
- Dimensions: 4270mm (Wide) x 1950mm XD (Height)
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Colour: Grey
The 4.3m Privacy Screen has been designed to fit along the barrel of an 15ft Roll Out Awning (4.57m from Pole to Pole). It will still fit in larger awnings noting it just won't travel the full length of the barrel.
- The dual D-Rings & Eyelets are a great new feature. Using the Privacy Screen as an awning extension on poles effectively doubles your living shaded area.
- Due to the fabric lengths available the screens require a horizonal seam. These are double stiched and tape seamed ensuring they are waterproof.
Matching End Wall Privacy Screens
Also available are the matching End Wall Side Screens - one version to suit Pop Tops and the other to suit full Caravans (see our linked products on this listing).
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Great service by Campsmart, not so the courierBy: Colin Witt on 2 June 2021Have not had an opportunity to use the product yet but I expect it will be great. The service provided by Campsmart was great, especially as the item was previously out of stock and I was notified when it was available again. Excellent.