Supex 563VA Acute Curved Caravan Awning Rafter
Larger Curve for Greater Tension + New Improved Version
Make 4 payments of $11.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
Supex 563VA Acute (Large) Curve Tension Awning Rafter (V2)
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree & Dometic A&E, curved Roof Rafters are used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Supex Acute Awning rafter is a high quality rafter with a rounded top surface to protect your awning fabric from wear when the rafter is in place. In addition, The curvature is larger, the aluminium and powdercoast thickness is also greater than the other imported universal rafters in the market that we've inspected.
NEW VERSION (V2): Supex have just released a new version which includes a number of improvements over the original version. These include:
- The rafter is thicker and stronger while still being lightweight
- It features a larger round tightenning knob, which is less likely to break if dropped etc
- The new version is finished in powdercoated pure white (previously a cream colour)
Don't risk getting the old stock - grab the improved version from Campsmart today!
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.5m to 2.43m extension
- Larger Acute Curve to provide more tension and better facilitate run-off
- 12 Month Australian manufacturers warranty
- Wall bracket included
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Rounded top to protect awning fabric
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
- If you're after a lesser curve please see our Supex 563V slight curved rafter which may better suit newer awnings who's fabric is still quite tight.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
awning rafterBy: Roy on 13 March 2018It fitted my XT10 electric awning with a few easy mods to the pointy end extremely well Takes the slack and noise out of the centre of awning Now just have to wait for rain to see the difference
Supex 563VA PackagingBy: Campbell Forsyth on 21 February 2018Product is great, simple to attach and detach. My concern is the adhesive tape used in the packaging; it adheres so strongly, that it will not peel off. I tried eucalyptus oil, turpentine even a "stanley" blade. Decided to leave well enough alone rather than scratch the powder coating. Unfortunately it will probably discolour with age and exposure to sunlight.
Super acute curved raftersBy: Ross Holland on 12 January 2018Great product - totally stopped flapping and no chance of pooling. Used 3 rafters with 5m awning. I used it with Cvana box type awning by cutting the spike shorter so it didn't hit the roller and drilled the hole right at the top of the box. J
Super acute curved raftersBy: Ross Holland on 10 January 2018Great product - totally stopped flapping and no chance of pooling. Used 3 rafters with 5m awning. I used it with Cvana box type awning by cutting the spike shorter so it didn't hit the roller and drilled the hole right at the top of the box. J
Curved caravan awning rafter.By: Mal S on 3 October 2017Excellent product better than a dearer one I bought earlier. Much better quality .