Supex 563VA Acute Curved Caravan Awning Rafter
Larger Curve for Greater Tension + New Improved Version
Make 4 payments of $11.38 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
Supex 563VA Acute (Large) Curve Tension Awning Rafter (V2)
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree & Dometic A&E, curved Roof Rafters are used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Supex Acute Awning rafter is a high quality rafter with a rounded top surface to protect your awning fabric from wear when the rafter is in place. In addition, The curvature is larger, the aluminium and powdercoast thickness is also greater than the other imported universal rafters in the market that we've inspected.
NEW VERSION (V2): Supex have just released a new version which includes a number of improvements over the original version. These include:
- The rafter is thicker and stronger while still being lightweight
- It features a larger round tightenning knob, which is less likely to break if dropped etc
- The new version is finished in powdercoated pure white (previously a cream colour)
Don't risk getting the old stock - grab the improved version from Campsmart today!
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.5m to 2.43m extension
- Larger Acute Curve to provide more tension and better facilitate run-off
- 12 Month Australian manufacturers warranty
- Wall bracket included
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Rounded top to protect awning fabric
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
- If you're after a lesser curve please see our Supex 563V slight curved rafter which may better suit newer awnings who's fabric is still quite tight.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Curved caravan awning rafter.By: Mal S on 3 October 2017Excellent product better than a dearer one I bought earlier. Much better quality .
Seem Very GoodBy: Timotyhy Dunn on 16 November 2016Ordered two rafters from Campsmart; arrived quickly and well packaged. What I couldn't find in my net searching was the optimum spacing for the rafters. I have a 12 foot (3.6m) awning on a 17 pop top foot van, and I measured a few other vans up and took a punt. I feel that I have them possibly a bit wide apart, and a bit close to either end, but I wanted to put them where they would minimise the ends flapping. Perhaps a chart, with recommended spacing for various width awnings might be of benefit. Otherwise, easy to install, and so far happy with their performance.
Caravan awning raftersBy: Michael Freund on 23 October 2016Very happy with product and service.
Awning rafterBy: Nev McK on 18 April 2016I am happy with the product, it was as described, easy to fit and delivered on time to Perth. Thanks for the service it saved me $$
auning supportsBy: ian o'donohue on 29 September 2015the curved supports fitted easily to a 17 foot auning taking the droop out and the ach will stop pooling of water during rain.