Notify me when back in stock
Supex Acute Curved Awning Rafter - Black
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree, Dometic & A&E, curved Roof Rafters are used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
Did you know awning damage is the most common type of insurance claim within the RV industry? Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome these two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
- Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
- Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
Newly released in a powder coated mat black finish, the Supex 563VB is a high quality rafter with a rounded top surface to protect your awning from wear when the rafter is in place (unlike others in the market in this price range). In addition the aluminium and powdercoat thickness is also greater than the other universal rafters that we've inspected, making this rafter our recommended choice.
NEW VERSION (V3): Supex recently released a new version which includes a number of improvements over the original version. These include:
- The rafter is thicker and stronger while still being lightweight
- It features a larger round tightenning knob, which is less likely to break if dropped etc
- The bracket end is now stainless steel set within moulded plastic
- The brackets included and are powder coated black to match the rafter
Don't risk getting the old stock - grab the improved version from Campsmart today!
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.5 to 2.5m extension
- Larger Acute Curve (approx. 100mm) to provide more tension and better facilitate run-off
- 12 Month Warranty through Supex, a prominent Australian manufacturer of RV Parts & Accessories
- Wall bracket included (in matching powder coated black)
- Unique rounded finish on top to protect the awning fabric from wear
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated mat black
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned position making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
- If you're after a larger curve please see the Supex 563VA "Acute" curved rafters. These may better suit older awnings who's fabric has loosenned over time.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
- The new black caravan awning rafters look great and will nicely match black awning framework and off road RVs with black checker plating / decals etc.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.