Thule 3.6m EasyLink for 4m Fiamma (Factory 2nds)
Includes Fiamma Fixation Kit to suit 4m Fiamma F45S
Make 4 payments of $206.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
3.6m Thule EasyLink Annexe (to suit a 4.0m Fiamma F45 Awning)
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for discounted Factory Seconds stock which have some minor cosmetic marks / staining on the lighter fabric. This appears to have been caused by transfer from some of the darker fabric when initially packaged (See last image for a typical example). There are otherwise no issues and the product is brand new unused stock covered by a 2 year warranty.
Looking for an annexe solution for your F45 awning that is lightweight, high quality & stylish yet costs much less than the Fiamma Privacy Room? The newly released Thule EasyLink Awning Tent ticks all those boxes and more.
The Thule EasyLink light weight annexe is easy and fast to install, fits into a compact carry bag and includes a unique double roof design for better insulation. It also features a sloping front wall to increase your living space and includes 3 integrated front windows / doors offering a versatile set-up.
This "AUS" version has been specifically developed for Australian conditions with upgraded features. These include flyscreen on all windows, finer flyscreen mesh (to keep out the mossies!), polyester covers (rather than clear PVC) for added privacy & additional tie down points (peg ladder tags) to provide added strength & stability in windy conditions.
This Thule EasyLink package includes the Fiamma Awning Fixation kit designed to fit the popular 3.0m Fiamma F45 awning. Note we have a separately listed standard package designed to fits the Thule awning range plus the popular Roll Out Awnings including Carefree Fiesta, Dometic A&E and Sunburst (See our separate listing).
- Easy & Fast Installation
- Packs Away into a Compact Bag
- Light Weight
- Includes the Fiamma Fixation kit for Fiamma F45 Awnings
- Includes a Unique Double Roof System for Improved Insulation
- Includes 3 Integrated Doors / Windows on the Font Panel for a versatile set-up
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions:
- Length: 3.6m (Suits Awnings > 4.0m)
- Projection (Coming Out from the Van): 2.0m (Upper) to 2.5m (Lower)
- Attachment Height: 2.25m - 2.55m
- Weight: 14.3kg
- Size in Bag: 35cm x 35cm x 70cm
- Colours: Grey, White & Black
- Fiamma Awning Fixation Kit
- Thule EasyLink Tent
- Thule CarrySport Bag (35x35x70cm)
- Manual with Installation Instructions
- All Pegs, Ropes & Connection Pieces Required.
If you have a Fiamma F45 Awning the Thule EasyLink has a number of key advantages over the other main option, being the Fiamma Privacy Room. These include:
- It's much quicker and easier to install (there are no additional poles or fast clip system required);
- The EasyLink is much lighter and packs away in a smaller package. It's about 1/3 of the weight of the Fiamma Privacy Room.
- It costs less since it doesn't need the additional poles & fastclip system; and
- The double roof created by suspending the tent below the awning is also a great idea, allowing better insulation & ventilation under the awning.
Thule have produced a stylish and modern annexe. The black / grey / white colour scheme looks great and will fit well with most RVs.
Note the following video shows the set-up of the European version on a Thule Awning which is very similar to the Fiamma F45 Awning.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.