2x Curved Caravan Awning Rafters (100mm Curve)
Effectively Reduce Flapping with New 100mm Extra Curve
Make 4 payments of $17.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
2x Curved Caravan Awning Rafters (100mm Extra Curve)
The 100mm curved awning rafters feature additional curvature to further increase the tension on Roll Out Awning fabric. This more effectively reducing flapping and increasing the awning's structural strength. Key features include:
- A rounded radius top has been added to protect the fabric on the awning;
- The rafter has been thickened, adding strength; and
- A new "anti-rattle" glass nylon molded rail end has been included;
Curved awning rafters help you overcome the two common caravanning problems - wind flap and water pooling. Taking only moments to fit in place, this curved roof rafter is designed to give your awning canopy a gentle curve enabling rain to run off easier, as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap. No more restless sleep due to wind flaps! For best results, we recommend to use them with our anti-flap kit or deflappers.
The telescopic style rafter extends up to 250cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Sunburst, Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
Features & Specifications:
- This pack includes a pack of 2x Awning Rafters
- Includes tightening knobs & mounting brackets (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Curve is approx. 100mm when fully extended;
- Powdercoated white aluminum with a rounded top profile;
- Anti-Rattle Glass Nylon Moulded Bracket Inserts;
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position. This should be approx. 20mm below the awning fabric;
- Extend the awning out;
- Drill a 3/8" hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 2 for awnings over 12' & 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- Curvature is measured when extended to 2.5m and includes the Max distance from a flat surface to the top of the rafter. Slight variation can.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Curved Rafters for Fiamma Awnings
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Excellent BarsBy: Steven Hall on 13 May 2020These are top quality bars far better than my old ones. great curve and strength very stylish and will improve the lift of my awning greatly
Curved raftersBy: Ron on 6 April 2020Great product and fast delivery.
2 curved rafters 100mm curveBy: noel peachey on 31 March 2020perfect transport and product as described and ordered
Curved awning rafters 100mmBy: Eric Cripps on 16 March 2020Found the rafters very easy to fit took out the sag in the awning great value for money
No Longer in a Flap!By: Keith Showler on 4 November 2019As my Caravan has a Thiel awning, I couldn't use the normal rafters available. Using these curved awning rafters fitted in a way that still allows the awning to function properly while stopping any flap by the wind has been great. I would recommend these curved awning rafters if you are in the same situation as with my awning type.