Aussie Traveller Curved Roof Rafter CRR-1 Maxi
Suitable for all Roll Out Awnings / 123-125mm Curve
Make 4 payments of $18.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Notify me when back in stock
CRR-1 Aussie Traveller Roofer Rafter Maxi
Did you know awning damage is the most common type of insurance claim within the RV industry? Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome these two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Aussie Traveller Roof Rafters are widely regarded as the best quality caravan roof rafter available.
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree & Dometic A&E, the ATRV Curved Roof Rafter CRR-1 Maxi is used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
The CRR-1 has a larger curvature than the CRR-2 & other standard rafters at 123-125mm (when fully extended).
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.4 to 2.5m extension
- 123-125mm curve will keep a good amount of tension on the awning fabric
- Curved top edges to protect awning fabric
- 12 Month Warranty through Aussie Traveller
- Wall bracket included
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
Installation is simple but we have included more detailed instructions inside the packaging with photos & diagrams.
- Note the CRR-1 has a larger curvature of 123-125mm which may be more than needed for new awnings & can potentially cause stretching of the awning fabric. We would recommend this rafter for older awnings with looser fabric. For new awnings we would recommend the CRR-2 Mini or the Supex Slight curve rafter.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
Product Video (Shows setting up an Anti Flap Kit together with an Aussie Traveller Rafter)
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.