Notify me when back in stock
Never get stuck again. The most popular camper trolley for a reason. Amazing manoeuvrability. Perfect for precision parking. Save your back, time and patience.
For single-axle boat trailers, caravans, etc. weighing up to 1700 kg.
The Camper-Trolley CT1500 ensures hassle-free, safe manoeuvring and positioning of your caravan, boat, or trailer into tight spaces. Comes supplied with an attachment bracket. Simply attach the bracket, connect your Camper-Trolley, and using your handheld remote control, start effortlessly positioning your boat or caravan.
- Speed: 9 metres per min or 15cm per sec
- Max Load: 300kg downward force
- H 245mm x W 460mm X L 410mm
- Battery Capacity: 14.4 V 1000 mAh Lithium lon
- Weight: 22kg
- Operating Capacity: Approx. 30 min. during normal operation
- Motor: 2 x DC planet gear motors
- Battery Charger: 240V - 14.4V 1000 mah
- Haulage Capacity: Suitable for trailers up to approx. 1700kg
- 2 years for the CT2500 machine and 6 months for the battery
- No installation costs – no additional wiring
- IP65 approved
- Easy to install
- 30 minutes battery life
- Charges in 2 to 3 hours
- Manages elevations up to 10%
- Remote control
- Battery charger
- Mounting bracket
- Storage bag
Please Note: No in-store pick up available
See how easy the trolley is to use:
See our full range of Kronings products.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and are covered by a 12-month warranty for faults and defects.
We operate in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Please choose carefully.
It is the customers' responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to purchasing and to determine if a product is right for their use and vehicle.
Damage by misuse is not warrantable.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We offer a 30-day change of mind period for many but not all of our products.
Some products can not be returned once purchased.
Products that can not be returned:
- Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
- Awnings, Bedflys & Walls
- Custom made products
- Items that have been used or installed or damaged in any way.
It is the buyers' responsibility to:
- Read the terms and conditions (at the bottom of every page of our website) and decide if they would like to purchase these products.
- To read the product description and understand what they are purchasing
- Know the make and model of their own vehicle
- Measure their own vehicle
- Know what size item they need
Please refer to the full policies at the bottom of our website for further information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.