Notify me when back in stock
Slight Curved Caravan Awning Rafter
The slight curved awning rafters help you overcome the two common caravanning problems - wind flap and water pooling. Taking only moments to fit in place, this curved roof rafter is designed to give your awning canopy a gentle curve enabling rain to run off easier, as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap. No more restless sleep due to wind flaps! For best results, we recommend to use them with our anti-flap kit or deflappers
The rafters slight curve is just enough to keep tension on the awning fabric for most awnings. They are simple to set up and if used close to the end of an awning can be utilised to hang Caravan Suncreen End Walls. The telescoping style rafter extends up to 243cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes mounting bracket (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Curve is 50mm when fully extended;
- Powdercoated white aluminum with a square profile;
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position;
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down;
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.