Notify me when back in stock
Curved Caravan Awning Rafter (60mm Sight Curve) - White
New from Campsmart is the Premium Slight Curved Caravan Awning Rafter. This features a number of design improvements over the 50mm slight curved rafter including:
- A rounded radius top has been added to protect the fabric on the awning;
- The rafter has been thickened, adding strength; and
- A new "anti-rattle" glass nylon molded rail end has been included;
Curved awning rafters help you overcome the two common caravanning problems - wind flap and water pooling. Taking only moments to fit in place, this curved roof rafter is designed to give your awning canopy a gentle curve enabling rain to run off easier, as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap. No more restless sleep due to wind flaps! For best results, we recommend using them with our anti-flap kit or deflappers.
The telescopic style rafter extends up to 250cm and is suitable for Roll Out Awnings including Sunburst, Carefree, Dometic & A&E.
Features & Specifications:
- Includes tightening knob & mounting bracket (screws not included);
- Extends from 1.5m to 2.5m;
- Max Curve is approx. 60mm when fully extended;
- Powdercoated White aluminum with a rounded top profile;
- Anti-Rattle Glass Nylon Moulded Bracket Insert;
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position. This should be approx. 20mm below the awning fabric;
- Extend the awning out;
- Drill a 3/8" hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height;
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing.
- Larger awnings would benefit from 2 or more rafters (We'd suggest 2 for awnings over 12' & 3 for awnings larger than 17').
- Curvature is measured when extended to 2.5m and includes the Max distance from a flat surface to the top of the rafter. Slight variation can occur.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Curved Rafters for Fiamma Awnings
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
We only sell high-quality products from well-known suppliers.
All items in our store are from reputable Australian suppliers and covered by the 12-month manufacturers' warranty for faults and defects.
Miss use or damage or change of mind by the customer is not covered under the manufacturers' warranty.
To complete a claim you may be required to return the item for inspection before the claim can be processed. If you have a problem with an item send us a message with a full description of the fault, your contact details and photos and we can assist you with your manufacturer claim.
Some of our items have a 3-year manufacturers warranty - such as the Coast Sunscreens and the Adco Covers. If an item has a 3-year warranty this will be clearly advertised in the product description.
We will not accept returns for the below products (unless faulty):
*** It is the buyers' responsibility to read the product description, understand what you are purchasing, measure your own vehicle, and know what size item you need.
We will not accept change of mind returns of:
* Caravan, camper trailer or pop-top caravan covers
* Custom made products
* All Awnings and Annexe/Awning Walls
* Special orders (Items that are not regularly stocked that have been specifically ordered in for a customer)
* Anything that has been fitted, used, marked, damaged, or installed in any way.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.