Notify me when back in stock
Pop top support bars are useful for adding extra support to the pop top roof when up for extended periods of time or where there's an extra load to the roof (ie. Awnings, Annexes etc.).
They are used to take the strain off the arms and prevent the roof bowing and buckling.
- 1 x Pop Top Supports Included
- Twist lock system
- Powder coated White to match the internal pop top roof area
- Padded rubber ends for grip and protection of roof surface
- Australian made
- 22-25 mm diameter
- Extends 60cm
- These quality Pop Top supports include a soft rubber cushion, much softer & thicker than the basic supports which provides extra protection to the roof surface and better grip - ie. they won't slip out under pressure.
- The powder coated white finish fits in nicely with the white roof interior - this helps them blend in and not stand out as much as the basic silver / mill finish supports.
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 553 189
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other campsmart users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.