Notify me when back in stock
Powertech 240V AC to 12V DC 12.5A Adapter
A handy solution for powering 12V equipment such as car coolers and medium to larger sized compressor camping fridges from a mains AC power source. Supplied with a 1.5m output lead with cigarette socket output, making connection simple and easy.
Features & Specifications:
- Input voltage: 230-240VAC
- Output voltage: 12VDC
- Output current: 12.5A (150W Max)
- Dimensions: 200x100x65 (mm)
- Main Lead Length: 1.5m
- Output Lead: 30cm with cigarette lighter socket
- Weight: 0.9kg
- This model is more powerful than our other 7.5A version and will therefore better suit medium to larger style camping compressor fridges.
- Please check the maximum output current needed for your device is less than 12.5A (150W) including the start-up power draw (which is more than the average operating draw). If your device requires a higher output this unit is not suitable and warranty will be void. Any damage caused by use of a device which can draw more than 12.5A is at the buyers cost, so please check this first prior to ordering.
Buy the 12.5A Powertech Adapter today from Campsmart
Powertec 240v _12v power adaptorBy: Peter Morgan on 6 July 2020searched ebay for this item ,best price any value for money was from Campsmart,fast service and works great
Powertech 240V to 12V 12.5A AdapterBy: Jim FAIRWEATHER on 21 February 2020The product was delivered promptly. It is very good, powering my portable fridge on 12v while in my car.
Good power supplyBy: Bob Robinson on 2 January 2020I use this power supply to run an Evakool 70 litre fridge. It works very well and does not get too hot even on 40 degree days. The cigarette lighter socket even works well, I was going to change it to an Anderson plug but that has not been necessary.
Powertech Power SupplyBy: Richard on 12 February 2019Compact andl lightweight making it perfect for camping when there is mains power available. Delivers the specified voltage and current. I run a 43w fridge, 4 X 4.5w led lights and charge 2 X mobile phones via USB and there is room to run other devices. Highly recommended.