Aussie Traveller Curved Roof Rafter CRR-2
Suitable for Carefree & Dometic Awnings / 93-95mm Curve
Make 4 payments of $18.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!Sold Out
Notify me when back in stock
CRR-2 Aussie Traveller Roofer Rafter
Did you know awning damage is the most common type of insurance claim within the RV industry? Curved Roof Rafters were introduced to help overcome these two common problems experienced by caravanners with roll out awnings:
1. Wind Flapping. Wind flapping in the awning causes the caravan to shake which can lead to restless sleep plus cause damage to the awning, frameset, roller and fabric.
2. Water Pooling. Water pooling is a common cause of awning damage.
The Aussie Traveller CRR-2 Roof Rafter Mini is widely regarded as the best quality caravan roof rafter available.
Suitable for most caravan and RV roll out awnings including Carefree & Dometic A&E, the ATRV Curved Roof Rafter CRR-2 is used to keep the vinyl roof from sagging, ensuring 100% water run-off as well as keeping the fabric tight and reducing wind flap.
The CRR-2 has a curvature of 95-98mm (when fully extended), larger than the standard universal rafters which are around 50-60mm.
The minimum recommended usage per awning size is outlined on the following table:
|11' and under||1|
|12' - 16'||2|
|17' - 20'||3|
|21' and over||4|
- 1.4 to 2.5m extension
- 95-98mm curve will keep a good amount of tension on the awning fabric
- Curved top edges to protect awning fabric
- 12 Month Warranty through Aussie Traveller
- Wall bracket included
- Lightweight and durable aluminium
- Powder coated white
- Attach the bracket to the RV with 2 screws into the desired position
- Extend the awning out to the fully openned postion making sure the key way is facing down
- Drill a hole in the awning tube at an appropriate height
- File / de-burr the hole in the barrel to ensure no damage to the fabric occurs when closing
Installation is simple but we have included more detailed instructions inside the packaging with photos & diagrams.
- We recommend the Aussie Traveller CRR-2 (Mini) over the CRR-1 (Maxi). The CRR-1 has a larger curvature of 123-125mm which is generally more than what is needed & can cause stretching of the awning fabric.
- This rafter is not suitable for Box Awnings such as Fiamma. Please see our separately listed Fiamma Awning Rafters.
Product Video (Shows setting up an Anti Flap Kit together with an Aussie Traveller Rafter)
We can't wait to get your caravan and camping gear out to you.
Here are a few things you can do to help us get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
Please leave us a phone number to contact you about your delivery if required. We will not use it for any other purpose.
We are very sorry but we do not deliver to PO Boxes.
We use couriers for delivery, they can not deliver to PO Boxes.
How long is it going to take?
Most items are shipped within 3 days of purchase. We are in NSW, if you are in WA or TAS or a remote regional area allow between a week and ten days from dispatch for your goods to arrive.
How will I know when you have sent my goods?
You will be sent the courier tracking details of your goods as soon as they have been shipped.
When do you deliver?
Our couriers deliver between 7.a.m and 6 p.m weekdays.
If you are not home often, leave an alternate delivery address at the check out (such as a work address).
We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. Please factor these into your delivery.
Where do you deliver?
We do fixed price shipping. The rates quoted are for major regional centers and metropolitan areas. If you live in a remote regional area postage may incur and additional fee. Please contact us for a quote prior to purchasing.
We don't deliver to remote off shore Islands.
Somethings gone wrong.
With the best intentions in the world sometimes things can still go wrong.
Couriers can be delayed, goods can get damaged. If any of these happen to you let us know within 48 hours of recieving your goods! Take a photo of the problem, keep the packaging and call or email us on email@example.com or 1300 553 189
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Great ProductBy: Bob Jamieson on 10 October 2019Another great product from Aussie Traveler and very easy to install
Online order curved roof raftersBy: Ann Brooke on 23 December 2018Excellent service from campsmart. Rafters were reasonably priced and arrived soon after order. Thank you
Excellent service from Campsmart, delivered on timBy: Stan Reynolds on 12 October 2018Excellent Product, install easy and fitted perfectly. Aussie Traveller is very good gear.
Curved Roof RafterBy: Trevor Anderson on 16 September 2018Exactly what I ordered. Great quality and simple to set up and use
Curved roof raftersBy: Jeff Tougher on 21 December 2016The curved roof rafters are a breeze to fit and a must for any van awning. Weather you are a serious traveller or a weekend warrior this product should be part of your setup. In fact, they should be supplied with all awnings. A great idea from a great aussie company.